backspace

backspace
ripped this off a blog. many thanks to whoever did this!

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Library

Finally done with all the horrible papers. So annoying la. Anyways, time to take a good break before term 3 starts. Which is why I'm now reading a good book at the cafe at bedok - and blogging with my Ipod at the same time. Night out with stitch later- yay!
On the side note, wonder how al is doing in jk now. He's coming back on sun, like one day before term 3. Crazy fella. If he gets quarantined I'll laugh. HA!
Moving out of pgp tmr. Gonna miss the 24 the aircon and the personal spacei have been enjoying. C'mon la, how to have personal space with a 12 yr old kid brother permanently within 3m of you at home? Zzz oh wells.
Pat wants to meet me. Let's see if he ever manages to even fix a date. Sick of waiting for things to happen with him. Shall keep myself distracted with s ;) though I doubt things will work out in that direction. Fun hanging with him though. He's Damn rubbish la. Lol.

Twitter Updates